Thursday, May 14, 2015

Baby Shower Gifts Vancouver Style



I'm often asked about my favourite gifts for baby showers.  Here a few suggestions from the complete DIY to a high-end option as featured on Shaw's That Talk Show.

I am in love with these "lovingly curated" mom & baby gift boxes created By Broken Arrow.  All local Vancouver products including a fresh flower arrangement from my go-to florist, Flower Factory.

These adorable wool slippers from Padraig Cottage I have mailed all over Canada.  They are durable and oh-so-comfy that I would like a pair for myself.

Looking to up your presentation on those baby onesies you are gifting?  Look no further then the cupcake wrap.  It's a modern twist on the diaper cake and the complete instructions can be found here at Chica Circle.

Lastly, the felt bird mobile is very easy and inexpensive - this entire mobile cost under $2! All you need is felt, craft cord, scissors and a branch to hang it from.  The bird template for your use is here. Trace the template onto the felt and cut out each bird.  Cut a small hole in the top of the bird for the cord to tie onto. Then tie onto the branch at varying lengths.  This gift is nice because it can be customized to the theme or colour scheme of the nursery. 

No comments: